Monday, January 10, 2005

new blog...

I stopped by my sister's last night. It wasn't nearly as hard as I was imagining. I think the whole idea is sitting a little better with me now. I had a really good conversation with my friend in Baltimore on Saturday night (really Sunday morning) when neither of us could sleep. She said exactly what I needed to hear - Nic, that really sucks!

Anyway, I've been doing a bunch more searching on the web, and while I've found some research articles and other info relating to getting one's period after having been diagnosed with HA, there really isn't much practical stuff out there. So I thought I'd move all my discussions about that to a new blog.

One of the things I've decided to try is getting closer to 8 hours of sleep a night. So it's off to bed for me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home