Wednesday, December 29, 2004

irony

There were two reasons I really had for starting on my exercise / weight lifting kick over 2.5 years ago. One was that I wanted to get rid of the cellulite on my legs - that mission was accomplished a while ago:-) The other was that I was thinking about having kids at some point in the future, and I figured that if I were in really good shape it would A) make the pregnancy and birthing process much easier, and B) recovery would be much easier. It's ironic that all the exercising is now preventing me from even going down that road.

1 Comments:

Blogger bicia said...

that is the EXACT reason I decided to lose weight now almost two years ago too. I was thinking it would be hard to lose weight post-pregnancy, and I wanted to see that I COULD do it if I tried, and yes, I hated my cellulite. I did lose it with the diet, but it came back when I gained back the weight, so I have it yet again. Its frustrating to me that I need to starve to be a smaller size (6 or 8 or even 10) I should probably try more weight training even though I think of myself as already pretty muscular. I just got off the pill too (not to get pregnant, but just as a break since I have been on it for 10 years straight!!!) so I am curious to see if I get my period or not, since I exercise a ton as well. I hope you figure out what helps you get yours!!! (perhaps its not how much you eat, but WHAT you eat? I remember you saying you don't like veggies or fruits, perhaps a multi-vitamin might help you get nutrients you need to menstruate?)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home